Wednesday 26 September 2018

the 4js run reflection

over the last couple of years, we have been running 2.8km every day and the advantages of doing this makes you more fit while getting stronger mentally and physically, because even when it's cold or you don't want to run you still run. The run didn't just help me get fitter it helped me in all my sports, for example, training for west coast basketball is so hard that after the first training my whole body was stiff for about 3 days but if I didn't do the run I reckon I wouldn't have survived the training. The rewards of running every day are you see yourself get fitter by your time getting quicker and quicker.

for the people that don't play sports the run helps them get fitter and have a better wellbeing, at the start of the year I was getting around the thirteen fourteen minute mark and at the end of the year now I'm getting eleven and ten minute times and it really boosts your confidence. after doing the run for a while I realize the benefits of running every day and I think every school should run at least two kilometres a day.

1 comment:

  1. I agree Sonny - imagine if EVERY school had a similar programme and how much fitter kiwi kids would be!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Sonny