Tuesday 17 October 2017

rainbow warrioor


In 1985 the french government sent spies to blow up the greenpeace boat.Britain,America,New Zealand and soviet government banned atmospheric tests, but india,china and france didn’t sign the treaty.1973 new zealand and australian governments to the international court of justice trying to ban the nuclear tests but france ignored the court's ruling to stop the testing.In 1984 it was election year and labour had New Zealand as a nuclear free country and by the end of the year nearly forty towns agreed to this and labour decided to ban nuclear powered ships or armed ships. Then on july 10 1985 they blew up the rainbow warrior just before midnight at the marsden wharf in auckland. The two that bombed the rainbow warrior were later arrested on july 24.

1 comment:

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Sonny