Wednesday 21 March 2018

cave stream 2018

I realized we were doing it when I touched the freezing cold water soon as I touched it my body  I went fully numb. My most challenging part of the cave was the waterfalls on one of the waterfalls there were no places to put your feet. So you had to be pulled up and the water was going so fast it blew my shoe off. one My favourite parts was at the end when we were going up the ladder and stepping onto a little metal step then commando crawling under a bit of rock. you could feel the adrenaline
rushing through your body. My other favourite part was when I was going over all the obstacles like waterfalls, giant rocks, giant holes and much more.What I'm taking away from cave stream is that if you're prepared anything is possible.

1 comment:

  1. Great reflection on your caving experience Sonny! I have only been through Cave Stream once (and that was years ago!) - my strongest memory was sitting in the middle of the cave and turning our torches off. It was soooooo dark and all you could hear was the water. It was a very cool experience, and like you it gave me the confidence to know I could try anything! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Sonny