Thursday 16 August 2018

teachers striking social studies

Teachers striking
In my opinion, teachers deserve more money for how many hours they work and how long people have to go to university to become teachers

Why teachers and principals were striking
Fewer teachers are coming into the job, while the workload for teachers and principals is becoming enormous and teachers have to spend more time at school doing paperwork than spending time with their families
That's why I think teachers deserve more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Sonny